A resident of an Owensboro apartment complex say the building has a mold problem, and now Mayor Ron Payne has something to say about it. Jennifer Matthews told media partner 14News that mold growing around vents at Lee Manor on 4th Street has been bad enough to make her sick and move into a neighbot’s apartment. She says after going back and forth with management for over a year about it, she went to city officials. In response, Mayor Payne is asking for a code enforcement officer to meet with all residents about possible mold issues. 14News says they spoke to owner Diversified Properties, who said they did not know about the problem and would take care of it.