Gibson County – Friday night at approximately 7:30, troopers responded to a residence located at 8103 Angelia Drive in Fort Branch to serve an arrest warrant on Christopher J. Worland, 39. An arrest warrant had been issued for Worland’s arrest for Invasion of Privacy, a Class 6 Felony. When troopers arrived two males and one female exited the residence. They were identified as Christopher Worland, 39, Billie Jo Cain, 38, and Kevin M. Trent, 27. Troopers discovered that Cain had an active arrest warrant out of Posey County for driving while intoxicated. Trent was wanted out of Vanderburgh County for failure to appear for a misdemeanor offense. Trent was visiting Worland and Cain.
During a search of the residence troopers found multiple small baggies containing meth, two syringes loaded with meth, small amount of marijuana and multiple drug paraphernalia items. Worland and Cain were arrested and taken to the Gibson County Jail where they are currently being held on bond. Trent was arrested and taken to the Vanderburgh County Jail for his warrant.
Arrested and Charges:
- Christopher J. Worland, 39, 8103 Angelia Drive, Fort Branch, IN
- Billie Jo Cain, 38, 8103 Angelia Drive, Fort Branch, IN
- Dealing Meth, Class 4 Felony
- Possession of Meth, Class 6 Felony
- Possession of Marijuana, Class B Misdemeanor
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance, Class 6 Felony
- Possession of a Syringe, Class 6 Felony
- Possession of Paraphernalia, Class C Misdemeanor
- Kevin M. Trent, 27, Owensville, IN
- Failure to Appear-Misdemeanor Warrant out of Vanderburgh County
Arresting Officer: Trooper Ross Rafferty, Indiana State Police
Assisting Officers: Trooper Jordan Lee, Trooper Zack Fulton and Trooper Dustan Rubenacker
Assisting Agencies: Gibson County Sheriff’s Department