GENERAL CONTEST RULES FOR THE CROMWELL RADIO GROUP
1. All Cromwell Radio Group radio contests are open to listeners age 18 and older unless otherwise state. Employees of Cromwell Radio Group, its affiliated entities, its affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, and employees of other Cromwell Radio Group stations are ineligible.
2. Contestants that are family members or that have a past or present personal relationship with any Cromwell Radio group employee are ineligible to participate in any contest. Management reserves the right to render judgment.
3. Listeners are eligible to win Cromwell Radio Group contest prizes as follows: a prize valued at less than $600, listener cannot win again for thirty (30) days; a prize valued at more than $600, listener cannot win again for one (1) year. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person or by another person living at the same address will be discarded and be deemed by the station management as a cause for disqualification.
4. All prizes and prize certificates may be picked up at the Cromwell Radio Group office located at 1115 Tamarack Road, Suite 500, Owensboro, KY. Prizes not picked up within thirty (30) days of winning will be forfeited. The thirty (30) day period includes weekends and holidays. Winner must bring proof of identification. Cromwell Radio Group business hours are Monday through Friday 9am 5pm. If prizes are requested to be mailed, Cromwell Radio Group will not be responsible for replacing lost or stolen prizes.
5. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. During on-air contesting, in the event of a dropped call, telephone line or mobile phone malfunction or phone disconnection, the decision of management will be final. The next caller in line will be taken and awarded the prize.
7. Cromwell Radio Group listeners who win prizes on the radio stations may not substitute prizes with another prize or cash. However, in the event of an unavailable prize won by the listener, Cromwell Radio Group may substitute the original prize with another prize for the approximate value (in dollars) of the original prize awarded.
8. In specific circumstances, listeners may also register to win prizes on the Cromwell Radio Group radio stations websites. Winners of the various contests are chosen randomly from all eligible entries. Cromwell Radio Group is not responsible for entries not received due to the difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. All on-line entries must be filled out completely.
9. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. One internet entry per person.
10. Cromwell Radio Group, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person of tampering with the entry process, the operation of Cromwell Radio Group websites or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned including the infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any kind.
11. For contests that require qualification, listeners may qualify only once, unless otherwise specified.
12. Any contest winner that accepts a single prize or a combination of prizes that is of
$600.00 value or more in a one year period will be required to sign a release prior to acceptance of said prize. If the prize includes travel provisions, whether or not such transportation is provided by Cromwell Radio Group, winners will be required to sign a liability release holding Cromwell Radio Group, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or content.
13. All contestant entries become the property of Cromwell Radio Group. Cromwell Radio Group may retain any and all contest materials for any reason that the stations management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for any reasons relating to the publicity or advertising.
14. Contests conducted at facilities with an age requirement of 21 years of age or older, shall exclude participants who cannot prove they meet the age requirement.
15. Contestants winning a prize or combined prizes valued at over $600.00 or more in a calendar year will be subject to any and all federal, state and local taxes, as applicable. A 1099 will be issued by Cromwell Radio Group in this event.
16. By participating in any Cromwell radio Group contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice or likeness used in any and all advertising or broadcasting materials relating to this contest, without additional compensation.
17. Cromwell Radio Group reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest,
which will become effective upon announcement by Cromwell Radio Group or via web posting.
18. No purchase necessary to enter a Cromwell Radio Group contest. Contest voice where prohibited.
19. Failure to comply with the Cromwell radio Group contest rules may result in a contestants disqualification.
20. In the case of a grand prize drawing from qualifying winners, Cromwell Radio Group will make every attempt to contact the randomly selected grand prize winner, unless otherwise specified in the contest rules, by phone to notify them of their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted in a timely manner (to be determined by management) another grand prize winner will be randomly selected. Duplicated prizes will not be awarded. In the event that the winner of a Cromwell Radio Group radio contest cannot use or claim a prize, they may forfeit their prize. A substitute prize will not be provided.
21. Sweepstakes consist of prizes being offered to participants selected on a random basis whereas a contest involves entrant participation and may require participants to use specific skills to solve or complete a specified objective in order to qualify for an award or submit entry material which will be judged using specific criteria. For all purposes hereinafter the term “Contest” shall collectively refer to both sweepstakes and contests.
22. Contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. All entrants are providing information directly to the Contest Sponsors and agree to release Apple Inc. from any and all liability arising in connection with the Contest.