A contractor for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plans milling and paving on several access roads along US 60 in Hancock County starting this week. Motorists should be alert for paving operations at the following locations:
· KY 6093/Skyline Trailer Park Road/Access Road #2-A from eastbound US 60 extending south and west to the end of state maintenance at the Cul-DeSac at mile point 0.192.
· KY 6094/Anderson Road/Access Road #3 from just west of the US 60 Connector for 0.16 miles.
· KY 6095/Liz Roberts Road/Access Road #20-A from westbound US 60 extending north and east 0.198 miles to End of State Maintenance
· KY 6096/Christian Church Road/Access Road #4-D from Henderson Grove Road extending east 0.15 miles to End of State Maintenance
· KY 6097/Union Hall Road/Access Road # 4 from KY 1957 extending southwest 0.15 miles to End of State Maintenance
· KY 6099/Mark Henry Road/Access Road #6 from westbound US 60 extending north and east 0.10 miles to End of State Maintenance.
· KY 6100/Maxwell Saw Mill Road/Access Road #8 from eastbound US 60 extending 0.01 miles to Right of Way Fence Line.
· KY 6103/Jay Bolin Road/Access Road #10 from westbound US 60 extending north and east 0.01 miles to End of State Maintenance.
· KY 6106/Neal Rearden Road/Access Road #16 from westbound US 60 extending 0.13 miles north and west to End of State Mainteance.
The contractor plans to begin milling on KY 6093/Skyline Trailer Park Rd, followed by milling at the other locations. The contractor will then start paving on KY 6093/Skyline Trailer Park Road and work through the rest of the project locations. Motorists who regularly travel these access roads should be aware of this milling and paving. Impact to traffic is expected to be minimal. Yager Materials, LLC, is the prime contractor on this $103,819 group access road paving project. The work should take 2 or 3 days to complete, weather permitting.